Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Silence and Smile

Silence & Smile

Silence is better than being Rude.
Silence is better than being Angry.
Silence is better than being Mistaken.
Silence is better than speaking Irrelevant.
Silence is better than winning an Argument.
Silence is better than speaking to an Ignorant.
I offer my silent prayer to my God for all I have today!
Smile when you eat
Smile when you meet
Smile at a kid, old and at need.
Smile when you speak.
Smile when you think.
Smile when you work.
Smile to celebrate life.
Smile when you lose a fight.
Smile to bring in bubble.
Smile when you are in trouble.
Smile at your competition.
Smile when you are at your best
Smile when you acquire a new knowledge
Smile at your success and pay your homage.
It takes 72 muscle to frown and only 14 to smile!
I smile to my God and say thank you!

No comments: