Tuesday, April 28, 2015

I envy nobody, nobody envies me!

I envy nobody, nobody envies me.
I M OK and U r also OK!
If I am not able to help, at least I am not harmful.
I live my life and I try to create an impact in others!
I believe in myself and I think you are also capable.
I let go my Ego, and hug you as you are!
I do not presume but I try to get clarity.
I communicate, I just do not want to win an argument!
I respect myself and I do the same to others.
I try to lend a helpful hand if possible but always make it possible to lend a patient ears!
I give more and expect less!
I love with no strings attached!
It is better to love and lost then never to have loved at all!
I believe I can so do I believe You can!
I want a healthy lifestyle but do not want to be a part of Rat Race!
I compete more with myself then anybody else!
I try to overtake my past achievements with my new goals!
But never at the expense of others happiness.
My happiness is important to me but it creates more meaning when someone else smiles due to me!
I love God and thank him for all that is showered on me and I pray that all should be happy and blessed!

No comments: